Frogglez Dive Snorkel Sets for kids NOW available.
LIMITED supply so order TODAY
- SAFER THAN OTHER FULL FACE MASK DESIGN FOR KIDS DUE TO NO CO2 ACCUMULATION IN MASK. EASY FOR KIDS TO REMOVE, preventing panic and possible drowning. No claustrophobia feeling like you get with a full face mask design. Safety is our #1 concern!
- SNORKELING AND DIVING MASK ALLOWS KIDS TO EASILY DIVE AND PICK UP ITEMS UNDERWATER AND EXPLORE - Other Full Face Mask Designs prohibit you from diving underwater due to pressure on face and the inability to clear water out of mask. What fun is that?
- DRY SNORKEL TECHNOLOGY STOPS WATER FROM GETTING INTO YOUR MOUTH AND PREVENTS GAGGING. Snorkel is easy to remove for kids if they want to breath without snorkel. Other Full Face Mask Designs make breathing outside of mask impossible and dangerous
- ADVANCED ANTI LEAK DESIGN DUE TO PATENTED SOFT STRAP THAT KEEPS MASK SECURELY IN PLACE - Strap works great with long hair and ponytails. Strap is nearly impossible to break, super easy to adjust and never pulls hair.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR VIEW MASK WITH ANTI FOG TECHNOLOGY AND TEMPERED SAFETY GLASS allows for the safest, blur free snorkeling and diving experience.
Also in News
One of the best ways to introduce your child to swimming is by reading books about familiar characters learning to swim. Books with familiar characters help parents discuss topics like whether the pool is inside, how to wear swim goggles, and where parents sit.
The swimsuit kids wear to the neighborhood pool won’t do the job for swim team practice. Swimming for 45-60 minutes every day requires a swimsuit with specific features to avoid rashes and rubbing. Look for a suit that is more durable, chlorine resistant, and fits like a glove.
After a day of underwater fun, make sure your kids dry off completely before swimmer's ear sets in and ruins the day. Watch for signs of itching or discomfort and try a home remedy. If it looks infected, consult your doctor for the best course of action.
WE OFFER A FIT GUARANTEE!
Recommended for kids 3-6 yrs old - Head circumference 15"-18"
Recommended for kids 6 -10 yrs old - Head circumference 19"-23"
Recommended for kids 10+ yrs old - Head circumference 19"+
Measure the circumference of your child's head using a soft tape measure. The tape should cross the forehead and be less than 1 inch above the height of the ears.
Ordered a wrong size? No problem! Exchange your Frogglez goggles within 30 days for different size at no charge!